terça-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2011

The "Laminated" List

Remember that episode of Friends in which Rachel and Ross decide to make a list of five ceberities they were allowed to sleep with?


I decided to share my list with you guys and I would love to get some feedback on this. Not your opinions of my list, duh, this is very personal, but I'd like you to post your own lists in the comment section below, ok? So here we go:

1 - Johnathan Rhys Meyers
 















2 - John Hamm



















 3 - Chris Noth

 















4 - Joseph Fiennes

 














5 - Aleksander Saarsgärd












So, there it is, peolple. My list. Yep. 

Sorry Barden didin't make it but he's on the waiting list. Maybe next year opens a spot, I don't know. 

I won't have it laminated -we all know how that ends, so I won't make that mistake. Maybe we should be able to change it once a year or so.

♫ - Fever - Peggy Lee

Nenhum comentário: