terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011

My babies

After Herminia went to cat heaven (somebody tld me there is a cat heaven and I'm sticking with it. People, Idon't know) I kind of avoided the other cats a little and after realising what I was doing I felt so ashamed of myself and guilty for leaving my babies alone. 

They also must have suffered her lost and it was so unfair of my part. I hope they can forgive me for being distant but I guess I needed to bacause it hurt so much.

But now I'm back and play with them, give them the attention they deserve and the love that we need to share.


So we are here, petting each other, going back to our lives while I wait for the results of my test =/ 

The wait always kills me but they keep me company.

I also have medical test results this week, which I'm very anxious for because they will tell if I can get the surgery and what kind of results to expect.

I'm also getting my passport this week, and I'm very excited about that.

Besides, I've been talking to my tattoo artist and we might have some work done soon. So much exciting news!!!

I also have a lot to do, in case I pass the test (prepare 10 different lessons for the class test - which I have to nail) I just found out my spot has the biggest umber of candidates ¬¬.

Anyway, things to do! So, b-bye.


♫ - Chain Gang - Sam Cooke

Nenhum comentário: