terça-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2011

The unexpected is what makes life interesting

Class time: Student and I in the living room playing a communicative review game. He had to talk for 30 seconds about a subject to move on.


Question: What's your favorite smell?


As you know, I don't drink coffee, but I have to say that when you make those special coffees with almonds or something else, I don't really know, but that is one of my favorite smells.


Maybe he was buttering me up up with flattery because it's a review for a test, I don't know. But it worked, and I have to say: I don't like expressos, Italian coffee, none of that; but the mixes I make on my French press - that's the bomb.

But back to the student, Imagine it was sincere, since he tasted it once or twice even though he doesn't like coffee and it's really good to hear this things, isn't it? Especially since now I'm doing the whole housewife thing (I let my maid go). 

I have to tell you, it's a lot of work, but the result is much better because you know what you want. I don't know what is going to happen once class start in March, but, till there, I'm captain of this ship.

Nenhum comentário: