terça-feira, 18 de março de 2008

ROFLMAO


Atendendo a pedidos, o transcript.

- It’s a nigga in a purple suit!

- Who are you?

- My name is a A Pimp Named Slickback and I believe I may have misplaced some merchandise at this residence.

There she is.
-
Bitch, I hope you have the moneys to cover this lil' vacation you have been taking.

- Now hold up Slickback…

- No! That’s A Pimp Named Slickback.

- That’s what I said: Slickback.

- No, no… it’s A Pimp Named Slickback, like A Tribe Called Quest, you say the whole thang. A Pimp Named Slickback.

- Can’t I just call you Slickback for short?

- No, nigga! I’m A Pimp Named Slickback!

- Kristall, who is this person?

- Nigga? Are you def? I’m A Pimp Named Slickback! Say it with me now!

- He’s my pimp.

- Yo, yo…pimp? So you really are a, a...

- Yes, she’s a hoe!

- Come on bitch, now!

- A Pimp Named Slickback, could I please have a minute?

- A minute? Aha.. Let us pray the pimp’s prayer: Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong, Lord, so that she might learn a hoe’s place. AMEN.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

roflcopter... wish i could see.... lamo.
Bem, depois de me mandar ver em casa, i rest my case.